Drum Tracks For Practice or Production
These uptempo Jazz Swing drum tracks are based on the Blues song form of Route 66. Great for instrumentalists to practice Jazz Swing or for producing multi-media projects.
How To Use These Drum Tracks
These are high-quality recorded and mixed audio tracks. Instead of a drum loop which you find everywhere online, I’ve recorded my playing from the beginning to the end of these 4 minute tracks. These drum tracks will give you the sound and feeling of a real drummer for your Jazz music practice. They’re also useful for creating your own musical compositions and arrangements.
Included with this download are a full stereo mixed version and the stems for each microphone. “Stems” are each of the individually recorded tracks used in the stereo mix. Stems give you a lot more flexibility in balancing the sound of the drum set. Using stems also helps you match the dynamics and timing of your own music compositions.
Many drum fills are also played naturally during the recording. It’s easy to cut and paste these parts and use the drum fills whenever you need them in your compositions.
Use These Drum Tracks Worldwide
By purchasing this download for a nominal fee, you also receive worldwide licensing rights in perpetuity to use this sound source in your multi-media projects.
TRACKS INCLUDE FULL MIXES AND STEMS:
- ROUTE 66 – FULL DRUM MIX – 175 BPM – For Practice (192K MP3) – (4:00)
- ROUTE 66 – FULL DRUM MIX – 175 BPM – Production Quality (24-Bit 48K) – (4:00)
- ROUTE 66 – BASS DRUM – 175 BPM (24-Bit 48K) – (3:57)
- ROUTE 66 – HI-HAT – 175 BPM (24-Bit 48K) – (3:57)
- ROUTE 66 – LEFT OVERHEAD – 175 BPM (24-Bit 48K) – (3:57)
- ROUTE 66 – RIGHT OVERHEAD – 175 BPM (24-Bit 48K) – (3:57)
- ROUTE 66 – SNARE DRUM – 175 BP (24-Bit 48K) – (3:57)
- One 336 MB ZIP file that contains both the MP3 and WAV files.
After your payment is processed you will receive an email with your download link. You can also download your product on the order confirmation page after payment.
There are no reviews yet.