Thanks for visiting the Von Baron Music Store! Below is a handy list of frequently asked questions. They all relate to purchasing digital products.
What are backing tracks for drums or drumless tracks?
Backing tracks for drums or drumless tracks are audio recordings of songs that have had the drum parts removed.
These kind of audio tracks are often used by drummers for drum practice. They improve their drumming by playing along with the recording and filling in the missing drum parts. Drumless tracks can also be used by other musicians for practice or for use as backing tracks in live performances.
Can I cancel or get a refund for my digital product order?
Digital product orders cannot be canceled or refunded once payment has been processed. Please see our Refund Policy for more information.
How can I access my digital product order?
Once your payment is processed at checkout, you’ll receive a payment confirmation email as well as an additional digital download email. The digital download email will contain the link(s) you can use to download the digital product(s) you’ve ordered.
Also, once payment is complete, you will be directed to the order confirmation page. On that page will find additional links for your downloads.
Is there a limit to the number of times I can download a digital product?
Yes. The current number of times you can download a digital product from Von Baron Store is 3 times. If you should need additional downloads, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep in mind distribution or resale of digital products violates our Terms of Service and can lead to legal action. These products are for personal use only.
What should I do if I didn’t receive a confirmation email and/or digital download email?
First, please allow five minutes for the emails to arrive and be sure to check your email spam box. If you still can’t locate them, please contact me at email@example.com. Please confirm the name and email address that are associated with the order.
I’m having trouble downloading or opening my digital product
Typically, issues accessing files can be caused for the following reasons:
- If nothing happens when you click the download link, it’s possible that there’s an issue with your web browser. Please disable any non-standard add-ons or toolbars that you’ve installed and try again.
- If your computer states that the file has been corrupted, delete the file and try downloading it again.
- If your computer is unable to open the file, it’s possible that you’re missing the program required to open the file type. Please download the required program and try opening the file again. All downloads are standard compression ZIP files containing your MP3 and/or PDF files.
- All downloads are virus/malware-free and 100% safe to use on your devices.
How do I connect using Forte online drum lessons?
- I use the Forte music lesson platform for my online drum lessons. Unlike Zoom, Forte is easy to use and the sound and video quality are better. It’s also free.
- No need for an expensive microphone or camera either. Your standard laptop, desktop running Google Chrome or Apple iPads running Safari will work just fine. Other tablets and mobile devices will be added in the near future.
- After booking and paying for your lessons, head over to Forte to register. On your Forte student dashboard you’ll see the a video camera icon. Click on that at the time of your lessons and you’ll be connected (see below). It’s really that simple!
If you continue to have trouble or have any other questions, comments or concerns please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. I generally respond within 24 hours or less.
Many thanks again for stopping by! -Von